After building 3 startups and seeing a lot of security incidents at early-stage startups, Aman compiles all the learning in form of best practices and a playbook that other early-stage startups can also adopt to have a strong foundation.
Startup best practices through a tale of 5 incidents and that almost destroyed the company and how it recovered.
It then covers things that early stage startup should do including -
- Server and infrastructure Security
- Web Application Firewalls
- Identity and Authentication
- Internal team security and best practices
- Application Security and preventions like SQL Injections, Cookie hijacking, Cross site scripting etc